Guinness World Record Attempt Origami Set
The Guinness World Record Attempt Origami Set gives you the chance to be a world record breaker! This super paper folding set includes everything you need to attempt the record of the most origami cranes made in 5 minutes. It includes 50 sheets of coloured origami paper, detailed origami diagram of how to create an origami crane and a Guinness World Record Attempt Origami Set instruction card.
Challenging games make fun gifts for friends and family and this Origami Challenge gives you the opportunity to have your name in the Guinness World Records. All you have to do to beat the current record is make more than thirteen origami paper cranes in 5 minutes! You can attempt the record or make up your own challenging games - instead of cranes, why not challenge your friends to how many origami paper planes you can make in minutes?!
Origami is relaxing and can be used as a therapeutic tool, so you could always forget the challenge and simply enjoy creating beautiful cranes! The Guinness World Record Attempt Origami Set makes a super gift for Birthdays, Christmas or for anyone looking for a challenging new hobby!
About Guinness World Record Attempt Origami Set
- Origami Challenge is an official Guinness World Records game
- Challenge is to see how many origami paper cranes you can fold in 5 minutes!
- Current World Record stands at 13 origami cranes
- Includes 50 sheets of coloured origami paper (red, blue, green, pale green and orange) Origami diagram of how to fold a crane & instruction card
- Origami paper measures approx 15 cm x 15 cm