Natural Batteries Science Kit
This fantastic science experiment show you how to make an environmentally friendly power source - A completely natural battery. This fantastic science kit shows you how to make the most unique and non polluting energy source you can find on earth using potatoes, salt water or mud.
Be amazed at how the Natural Batteries Science Kit lights up a bulb or sound buzzer! The Natural Batteries Science Kit includes an experiment guide for making a coin battery, fork battery, potato buzz wire game, and plenty more. Get some high voltage inspiration with a science game that children will not only love, but they will learn from. The science experiment contains 3 zinc plates, 3 copper pates, connection wires, 3 plastic cups, a light tower, a LED lamp with connection wire, a sound chip with connection wire, an experiment record sheet, adhesive tape and detailed instructions. So you can complete a great range of experiments easily.
Natural Batteries Science Kit Details:
- The Natural Batteries Science Kit helps you create a battery from everyday objects!
- Contains 3 zinc plates, 3 copper pates, connection wires, 3 plastic cups, a light tower, a LED lamp with connection wire, a sound chip with connection wire, an experiment record sheet, adhesive tape and detailed instructions.
What will you find within the Natural Batteries Science Kit box?
- 3 x Zinc Plates
- 3 x Copper Plates
- 1 x Pack of Connection Wires
- 3 x Plastic cups
- 1 x Light Tower
- 1 x LED Lamp with connection wire
- 1 x Sound Chip with Connection Wire
- 1 x Experiment Record Sheet
- 1 x Roll of Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Set of Instructions