This is a fine example of original contempory design, sure to add the spark to any environment.
24 Bottle Storage Capacity
Shelf Has Pull-Out Draw
Overhead Wine Glass Storage
Ideal for Parties & Social Gatherings
Great Addition to any Home Interior
Height: 72" (183cm)
Width: 30" (76cm)
Depth: 16.5" (42cm)
Allow 7 working days for delivery
Please also note: we have been making changes to our postage rates. 95% of our items are available at £4.00 (2nd class) or £6.00 (1st class). The other 5% are items such as this which have to delivered by courier. We cannot seem to add a delivery option for any items other than £4.00 or £6.00 so we have had to include the delivery price in the total cost of this item, and mark the item as free shipping.
The total cost of this item remains at the same price (£535.99 delivered)